5 Handy tips that might help your party run smoothly!
1. If you have invited a lot of kids, using name tags is a great idea. Sticky labels and an ink marker are ideal. This way both you and the entertainer will know all the children’s names instantly.
2. Make sure your guests (and your entertainer) can find the venue. Some village halls can be very hard to find. Make sure everyone has clear directions as well as a postcode for sat navs. It also helps to hang balloons outside the venue, that way your guests can look for the balloons.
3. It’s always a good idea to make a list if the names of the children as they are dropped off. You also want to take the parents phone numbers if they are not staying. This way you can contact the parents if there are any problems. It’s also a good idea to find out if any of the children have dietary requirements or illnesses.
4. Don’t bother with the buffet. The traditional buffet can become a bit of a free for all and cause havoc.
Instead have pre made lunch boxes for each child with their name on. It means that food is easy to give out, you are not left with loads of leftover food and there are no arguments – everyone has their own box. Plus it’s easier for you to organise beforehand by giving them an option to select when returning their RSVP.
5. Have food for the adults too. If there is no food for the adults a lot of parents will dip into the kids food,
which can cause problems. By having separate food it let’s the adults know the kids food is off limits.
HAVE A GREAT PARTY WITH CHILDRENS ENTERTAINER,BIRMINGHAM BASED, MAGIC BOB